NOW ONLINE: ARTernative Resolutions for the New Year
Time & Location
About the event
This year is time to make some ARTernative Resolutions. We bring more kindness, creativity and self-compassion to the process of making resolutions.
Join us at this art and mindfulness workshop where we will develop your personal Arternative Resolution plan. We will work together on a visual art project designed to help you reflect on your goals and the steps to take to achieve it. To strengthen that process, we will equip you with some mindfulness techniques to assist you in the process of making changes in your life.
What to expect:
- A guided meditation to get ourselves grounded into the present moment
- A visual art / craft task designed to help you reflect on your goals and how to achieve those
- A reflection time to set your goals using a kind and self-compassion approach and an action plan on how you can make that happen
- A mindfulness exercise for you to help you deal with fear of failure
It is time to make changes in our lives but in a revolutionary loving-kind way combined with a pinch of creativity.
For more info, don't hesitate to contact us via social media @arternativeway or via email email@example.com
Please note, this was a face-to-face workshop which is not adapted to online. I will email you prior the workshop with materials needed, but don't worry you will be able to make art with what you have at home.
- Online (Pay what you can)£0£00£0